Fastlife Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastlife Racing

A place where El Paso can meet up to talk about the fastlife. Motorcycles, Quads, and Cars!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction "Lopez"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ramon2130

Introduction  "Lopez" Empty
PostSubject: Introduction "Lopez"   Introduction  "Lopez" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Whats up El Paso. Ramon here everyone calls me "Lopez" Im 20 born in El Paso but raised in Tijuana. I have a 2006 Yamaha R6 bought it 3-4 months ago that's pretty much all my riding life. I've loved every minute of it. I also have a 2007 Raptor 350 which I bought yesterday from "Legendary". Yeah that guy that flies choppers (respect). Ill be at RedSands this Saturday test driving it. I'll probably go on Sunday as well. I drive a Blue 2001 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 w/ MT tires. (Ill try to upload pics)
I also have a VW dune buggy that I havent been able to fix. Transmission problems. If you know anyone that can fix it up for me let me know I hope I can finally ride that buggy I've had it for 6 months now.
Hit me up if you ever wanna ride Im always down on the weekends for a ride around El Paso, Transmountain, or anywhere around.

Introduction  "Lopez" Cherokeep
Introduction  "Lopez" 20111218162059965
Introduction  "Lopez" Buggyt
Back to top Go down

Introduction "Lopez"
Page 1 of 1