Fastlife Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastlife Racing

A place where El Paso can meet up to talk about the fastlife. Motorcycles, Quads, and Cars!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Cruise for Bike Riders Sat 24

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ramon2130

Small Cruise for Bike Riders Sat 24 Empty
PostSubject: Small Cruise for Bike Riders Sat 24   Small Cruise for Bike Riders Sat 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:44 pm

2 of my friends just bought bikes. 2010 Yamaha R1. & Suzuki 750. Another friend will be taking his 2008 Gixxer and myself '06 Yamaha R6.
Were thinking of cruising around El Paso. Start on Walmart's parking lot at Montana and Joe Battle. 375 loop towards Transmountain. Across Transmountain a couple of times. maybe some other routes if anyone knows any good ones.
11 am is the departing time.
Feel free to join.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Admin
Legendary

PostSubject: Saturday's Ride   Small Cruise for Bike Riders Sat 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:24 am

What time? I might hit red sands today and then the track. You should also post this on the street bike side. How's the R6 riding anyway?
Back to top Go down
https://thefastlife.forumotion.com
ramon2130

PostSubject: Re: Small Cruise for Bike Riders Sat 24   Small Cruise for Bike Riders Sat 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:24 pm

It's been running great. Except on Wednesday I found a nail on my rear tire. Had to buy a new one =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Cruise for Bike Riders Sat 24   Small Cruise for Bike Riders Sat 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Cruise for Bike Riders Sat 24
Page 1 of 1