Fastlife Racing

A place where El Paso can meet up to talk about the fastlife. Motorcycles, Quads, and Cars!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Las cruces motor bike and ATV area.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AndyH

Las cruces motor bike and ATV area. Empty
PostSubject: Las cruces motor bike and ATV area.   Las cruces motor bike and ATV area. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Met a co worker in las cruces and found the atv park.

32.211871,-107.092415 - google map location

lascrucesatv

It was NOT where I thought it would be. When going Southwest on Country Road B005 look for a sign on your left. The sign is rather large and well kept.

When you get into the ride area there is plenty of parking and a covered area for some shade.

The trails themselves were pretty nice. I saw nothing washed out or rutted badly. A few of the trails are loops that start near the pavilion and come back to it (perfect for a young rider).

If you get adventurous like I did be careful. I took the BIG loop and after 20min of riding I STILL wasn't going in the right direction to get back to the truck. Now that im at home on the computer I see that it eventually meets back up but its a long long ride.

For the hardcore track rider there were some sandy lined turns, a small tabletop, and a small double. There were some suprise whoops that were pretty hard core on the "winter trail".

Is it worth the drive? I would say at least once. You are out in the middle of no mans land and the scenery was enjoyable. Bring the family and a grill and cook out at the pavilion and let the kiddos do the small loops and stay in sight.

Bring water and dont ride alone. unlike "the wall" if you have to push your bike home you will be pushing uphill... alot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legendary
Admin
Legendary

Las cruces motor bike and ATV area. Empty
PostSubject: Recon   Las cruces motor bike and ATV area. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:36 am

Wow good find! I'll have to check it out one day . I'm in Colorado until Saturday I have not been on the quad in over a month now Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefastlife.forumotion.com

Las cruces motor bike and ATV area.
Page 1 of 1