Fastlife Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastlife Racing

A place where El Paso can meet up to talk about the fastlife. Motorcycles, Quads, and Cars!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what up new guy here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
repsol

what up new guy here Empty
PostSubject: what up new guy here   what up new guy here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:07 am

My name is Keith stationed at Bliss. I ride a 2007 Repsol 1000RR with some goodies on it. I live right next to trans mountain so Im always riding that thing lol. Def down to meet some new people to ride with and down to go anywhere really.
Back to top Go down
Gore

Gore

PostSubject: Re: what up new guy here   what up new guy here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:26 am

welcome to the site
its a little slow right now but it will pick up Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adrianofgore
ramon2130

PostSubject: Re: what up new guy here   what up new guy here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:02 am

Welcome Keith, nice bike. Would really like to see a pic of it
Back to top Go down
808kawizx636

PostSubject: Re: what up new guy here   what up new guy here Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:35 pm

yeah this site is poking it...but its getting there though since ive joined about a couple weeks ago already about 10 members signed up so i guess you can say thats alright...im just waiting for the creator to get back so we can do some promo stickers an all that good stuff to get started an all.. but welcome to the site bro...hit us up with any questions if you got any
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what up new guy here   what up new guy here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what up new guy here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fastlife Racing :: Roll Call :: Introductions-
Jump to: