Fastlife Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastlife Racing

A place where El Paso can meet up to talk about the fastlife. Motorcycles, Quads, and Cars!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the search will continue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
texxasmade

the search will continue  Empty
PostSubject: the search will continue    the search will continue  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:21 pm

So my search continues on looking for a bike still beating up craigslist with no luck literally 3 times a day, BIG OL' BOOO if you ask me but i will prevail.... im getting excited cuz the money is there but pullin the trigger on the first thing i can afford isnt were i want to be. looking forward to riding soon and ill be asking the question who wants to ride and whos ridin daily
Back to top Go down
ramon2130

PostSubject: Re: the search will continue    the search will continue  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:47 am

Dont rush it, look around and youll find a great bike.
I get off of work everyday at 5PM. And Im always down to ride as well as a couple of my buddies. As soon as the sun goes down a little bit.
This is my number 915-922-7151 my friends call me Lopez I have an R6.
Text me when u get your bike.
Good lukc on the bike hunt!
Back to top Go down
808kawizx636

PostSubject: Re: the search will continue    the search will continue  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:09 am

Keep looking around bro I found my 636 for 3g don't just look in ep look in lc also bro...
Back to top Go down
808kawizx636

PostSubject: Re: the search will continue    the search will continue  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:16 pm

yo check it out bro i did a lil research for you... here is a couple of links you might want to check out these are all under $3000

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/mcy/3062444529.html

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/mcy/3084070555.html

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/mcy/3088734838.html

Back to top Go down
texxasmade

PostSubject: getting an out of state title transfer?   the search will continue  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:02 pm

is it a big hassle to change a title from nm to tx and is it a huge money difference? iv always bout dealership so its always been done for me ........also i assure you i will not be jumping on the first thing i can afford.
Back to top Go down
808kawizx636

PostSubject: Re: the search will continue    the search will continue  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:05 pm

it shouldnt be too bad bro i have bought 3 bikes from different people and havent had any problems with changing titles bro...but those were all from tx none were from lc at all man...
Back to top Go down
silkyjohnson

PostSubject: Re: the search will continue    the search will continue  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:45 pm

It is not hard just make sure you a bill of sale and the original title.
Back to top Go down
texxasmade

PostSubject: the search will continue    the search will continue  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:27 pm

alright i appreciate it hopefully here soon ill be getting my bike to bad im leaving soon for army stuff
Back to top Go down
808kawizx636

PostSubject: Re: the search will continue    the search will continue  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:43 pm

dammmm broski for real that sucks ass man ...well hopefully the search comes out all good on top man
Back to top Go down
texxasmade

PostSubject: im gonna say it will    the search will continue  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:16 pm

im leaving here shortly for some training then hopefully by end of august ill be getting my bike then able to ride for a few months then gone again "army shit"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the search will continue    the search will continue  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the search will continue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fastlife Racing :: Motorcycles :: Street Bikes-
Jump to: