Fastlife Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastlife Racing

A place where El Paso can meet up to talk about the fastlife. Motorcycles, Quads, and Cars!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rides anytime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michcatt

Rides anytime Empty
PostSubject: Rides anytime   Rides anytime Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:53 am

For any of you that are interested, Sunday mornings at The Bean Coffie shop in Messilla, all types of riders meet and have coffie, breakfast and then set out for rides in all directions. It's not a huge crowd but it's a pretty good mix of all types of bikes. Mostly serious, experienced riders - not usually a club thing. I try to make it out there at least once a month. After coffie I usually take the backroads to Hatch or the Southern road back to El Paso through the vineyards and Pecan groves. If anyone wants to join me, hit me up and we can set a day.

Additionally, there is an annual sportbike rally in Iraan, TX (yes, thats the name). It's not a huge event but people come from all ove TX to go to it and there is free food. Its pretty much a weekend roadtrip. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll find out the date for this year.

I also take a bike trip to Terlingua twice a year. It's about 700+ miles round trip. Lots to see on that ride and Terlingua is a cool place spend a Saturday night - lots of alcohol on that trip (thats why I do it twice a year) Again, if anyone is interested, let me know.

If any of you want to open up your bike and see what it can really do without getting pulled over, check out the Northbound road from Sierra Blanca. It's about 40 miles of flat, clean asphalt with a few sweeping corners and it takes you right to Montana rd (62) and brings you right back into town. In 10 years, I've never seen a cop on that road.

For offroaders, Some time late this year, Im taking a trip to Glammis dunes and Ocotillo Wells. Both places are 500+ sqare mile of open land set aside just for offroad use. Its only 650 miles from here. Im flexible on the dates so if anyone wants to join me, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Ace1

Rides anytime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rides anytime   Rides anytime Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Glamis is awesome...I haven't been there for a couple years but I had a blast the two times I went. I wanted to go this year at thanksgiving time but I will be in fieldwork rotations for school. If you head down there...you definitely need to post some pictures on this site! Its amazing the money those people spend! I was baffled by the 4-seater dune buggy my dad's friend drove us in that cost him $45,000 to build...I was like WOW that is more than my college education!
Back to top Go down
Michcatt

Rides anytime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rides anytime   Rides anytime Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:55 pm

I will definately post pics. Still haven't set a date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rides anytime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rides anytime   Rides anytime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rides anytime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fastlife Racing :: Motorcycles :: Up Coming Rides-
Jump to: