Fastlife Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastlife Racing

A place where El Paso can meet up to talk about the fastlife. Motorcycles, Quads, and Cars!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Track Days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DasMott

Track Days Empty
PostSubject: Track Days   Track Days Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:14 am

Is anyone here a track aficionado? I have only ridden one track so far (Laguna Seca) and I was instantly hooked. I was wondering if anyone else here goes to track in the area and if so, what are the plans for this upcoming summer/fall? Trailers, Tracks, associated costs etc.
Back to top Go down
Ace1

Track Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track Days   Track Days Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:42 pm

I bet Laguna Seca was awesome!!! I have tried to go to see 2 different MotoGP races and just wasn't able to go due to school. There is a track in Deming, New Mexico (about 1.5 hours away) called Arroyo Seco Raceway...here is their website for the motorcycle track/racing... http://www.asmaracing.com/index.html. They have a track weekend this up coming week April 7 & 8th. I believe it's $55 for half day which starts from 8am-12pm or the 12-5pm...but they may have changed it (call them for info). I am doing the track day either Sat or Sun...just gotta see when the guys are taking all bikes up there. You should know, but I will say it...you must wear full leathers, helmet, gloves, boots, etc. Also you must remove/tape up your lights and mirrors. Oh and that following weekend (April 14 & 15th) will have a track day on Saturaday and racing on Sunday...Pro AMA rider Jake Holden will be there that weekend racing (he should be there Sat. for track day as well)...it will be cool to see him!!! My buddies told me he is also doing a riding class on Monday (that following day 16th, if your intersted in that stuff).
Back to top Go down

Track Days
Page 1 of 1