Fastlife Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastlife Racing

A place where El Paso can meet up to talk about the fastlife. Motorcycles, Quads, and Cars!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!

Go down 
+2
Legendary
MOTOBEAST
6 posters

what do you think?
Great Idea! Your a genius MOTOBEAST!
BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! I_vote_lcap60%BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
It sounds cool, I'm in.
BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! I_vote_lcap40%BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I don't know, I'm a worry wart, and have no sense of adventure, I'll pass.
BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! I_vote_lcap0%BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Naw, I'll pass, I only bought a bike to impress the ladies. So how do I shift to first?
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad idea! Not only am I not participating, I'm calling the cops too!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
MOTOBEAST

MOTOBEAST

BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Empty
PostSubject: BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Alright guys! Listen up! We all know that the motocross and offroad community in this area is weak. No offence Gabe (xmotoball) I commend you on your efforts and try to get out to every race you have. Here's the deal, I've been scouting a local area and have been able to piece a good 15 to 20 mile loop of awesome whooped out turn infested trails. I want to try and get a race organized. No entry fees, no corporate dueches, just a bunch of crazy off-road junkies racing in the desert. I'm thinking of calling it bootleg offroad promotions, trophies to 1-3 in atv and motorcycle, run what you brung format. So no size limitations (dont worry smaller engine guys, its not all 5th gear pinned) so, know what I need is feed back. There will only be six trophies, and maybe a tshirt for the participants, but most important of all an event that we can all claim our own and hopefully awesome memories, AND if all goes well, follow on events! Soooooo...... Comments please
Back to top Go down
MOTOBEAST

MOTOBEAST

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Also, depending on feed back, I can try to post on Craigslist and make it so anyone from EP or Cruses can participate or only fast life OG's! Lol
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Admin
Legendary

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Awesome idea, me and the guys had a similar idea but with an entry fee just to civet cost of trophies and such. Sorry have not been in much bc I am currently in the field. Next 3 weeks only home on weekends. But I'm down if I'm around!
Back to top Go down
https://thefastlife.forumotion.com
MOTOBEAST

MOTOBEAST

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Sweet, only reason I figured on no fees, is because our trophies should be original, you know. Old bike parts like a sprocket or or piston with a small plaque to recognise date and event and place in race. Also, I'm trying to start a new business and I have a lot of t-shirts so its no big deal to get some printed up with the event. I know its not much, but I think we can get people to participate and have an awesome time enjoying the thrill of competition and the comradeship that goes along with that. Anyways we can bounce ideas back and forth. We're training also at McGregor for the next couple of weeks, but I was thinking June or early July time frame.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Admin
Legendary

PostSubject: ...   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:13 pm

I'll be at McGregor in 2 weeks . I'm at Wilde Benton now. I'm one of the MEDEVAC Pilots. I was out there last Friday.
Back to top Go down
https://thefastlife.forumotion.com
MOTOBEAST

MOTOBEAST

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Sweet! Let me know when your there, so I can get a ride! In return I'll let you ride my bike, and if you've never driven an M-ATV (only the awesomest off road vehicle ever made) and its bullet proof!!! I'll get you on our off-road course in it!
Back to top Go down
MOTOBEAST

MOTOBEAST

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Also, I see a lot of views for this, but seriously guys and gals, we need replies good, bad or indifferent. This is how you get what you want! Say yes or no! But please do not be silent. Otherwise the state of our chosen sport or love (this is in my case) is really up to anyone else but me... Now if you ask me, I will say, "i want to have fun!" What do you want? like I said before, its not even about beating fools, its about having a good time as a group! Seriously if you, I've been known to stop in the middle of a race to help a competitor. That's what's being promoted here
Back to top Go down
Gore

Gore

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:42 pm

I think its a great idea Smile
cheers
just let me know when and were and i will be there
and if you need any extra help i am here Smile
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adrianofgore
AndyH

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 pm

You might have seen from some of my other posts but my 10yr old wants to race and im trying to give him that opportunity. A chance to shoot the shit and take out the bikes? we both would be in!
Back to top Go down
AndyH

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:21 pm

With enough heads up ill pull out my tetris skills and see if I can fit two bikes and a grill in the truck... don't want to race come say hi, meet some riders, and eat a hot dog!

Just throwing ideas.
Back to top Go down
Gore

Gore

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:32 pm

AndyH wrote:
With enough heads up ill pull out my tetris skills and see if I can fit two bikes and a grill in the truck... don't want to race come say hi, meet some riders, and eat a hot dog!

Just throwing ideas.

I like the way you think sir Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adrianofgore
MOTOBEAST

MOTOBEAST

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Hey guys, everyone is welcome and we can even break it down for the kids, like I said, suggestions! We will drive our own off road race! Everyone here is a founding member as long as you contribute or participate or both. I just miss my home, and all the stories the older guys tell. Not sure, but I think this is how it tall starts....t Some friends, an idea and ambition! Let's do this!
Back to top Go down
ztouring03

ztouring03

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Sounds like a good idea! cheers

Now i need to pick up a new bike hahah, just sold my yfz. im torn to either getting another atv or trying out a dirtbike. But im in for this! Smile
Back to top Go down
bigbirdjustin

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:06 pm

sounds fun. i'll go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!   BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOOTLEG OFFROAD RACE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fastlife Racing :: Motocross :: Up Coming Rides and Races-
Jump to: