Fastlife Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastlife Racing

A place where El Paso can meet up to talk about the fastlife. Motorcycles, Quads, and Cars!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chat box/ promo?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
808kawizx636

chat box/ promo? Empty
PostSubject: chat box/ promo?   chat box/ promo? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:02 pm

hey i was just saying that there is a chat box in the home page an to the left where it says "LOG IN" click on that so you can log in an startt chatting it up with whoever is online...but i was also thinking of is there any way of promoting the site??? I know how to do photoshop an all that good stuff because i am almost done with a web design degree..so i dk if you would want me to get something in progress or if your working on it...im down to put stickers either on my bike or on my helmet...
Back to top Go down
K7fireblade*wiza

K7fireblade*wiza

chat box/ promo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: chat box/ promo?   chat box/ promo? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:00 am

Maybe some decals to sport on the bikes and or cars?
Back to top Go down
808kawizx636

chat box/ promo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: chat box/ promo?   chat box/ promo? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:02 am

thats what i was thinking...im down to put stickers on my bike and on my helmet anything to get this site some action lol
Back to top Go down
K7fireblade*wiza

K7fireblade*wiza

chat box/ promo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: chat box/ promo?   chat box/ promo? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:05 am

Sweet let me know if u need any help with promoting or anythin of that sort.
Back to top Go down
808kawizx636

chat box/ promo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: chat box/ promo?   chat box/ promo? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:06 am

i dk if i should make the stickers or not..i would want to talk with the creator of this site first...but eh dude if you wanna chat ill be on the home page in the chat box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chat box/ promo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: chat box/ promo?   chat box/ promo? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chat box/ promo?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fastlife Racing :: Motorcycles :: Street Bikes-
Jump to: