Fastlife Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastlife Racing

A place where El Paso can meet up to talk about the fastlife. Motorcycles, Quads, and Cars!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturday 9th Carshow. benefit show for Nancy Aleman and Lareina MeEdward

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ramon2130

Saturday 9th Carshow. benefit show for Nancy Aleman and Lareina MeEdward Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 9th Carshow. benefit show for Nancy Aleman and Lareina MeEdward   Saturday 9th Carshow. benefit show for Nancy Aleman and Lareina MeEdward Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Yesterday I received the news that my neighbors wife (Nancy Aleman) unfortunately passed away after a tire blew on the Freeway & caused their SUV to flip. 4 kids are today in the hospital with serious injuries.
This car show will be held in the name of the victims of this accident. Entrance is free and there will be a place for donations for both families.
I will be there showing my support & making my donation. Any support will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Me and my buddies will be riding out there on our bikes. I would really appreciate it if any one can join us.
Heres my number send me a text if you would like to go with us Lopez : (915)922-7151

THIS SATURDAY will be the benifit show for Nancy Aleman & Lareina MeEdward... Both left us at only 27 yrs old.
*June 9th *@ VFW David seamon post... 2400 McKelligon Canyon
*Roll in time:9am.-12
*Show time:12-4pm
*car entry is 20$ before the show or 25$ the day of.
*For bikes its 15$ before or 20$ the day of.
THERE WILL BE TROPHIES!!!
(PLEASE TEXT ME FOR UR SPOT. 915-691-2047)
*LOCAL ARTIST WILL GET 15 min. Set free.
*FREE TO THE PUBLIC.
will be selling 5$ mexican plates.*
Anything is very much appricated,Thank yu so much!!!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/El-Paso-Car-Shows/177921255569763
Back to top Go down

Saturday 9th Carshow. benefit show for Nancy Aleman and Lareina MeEdward
Page 1 of 1