Fastlife Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastlife Racing

A place where El Paso can meet up to talk about the fastlife. Motorcycles, Quads, and Cars!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BIKE NIGHT?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
808kawizx636

BIKE NIGHT? Empty
PostSubject: BIKE NIGHT?   BIKE NIGHT? Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:38 pm

IM WANTING TO START SOME TYPE OF BIKE NIGHT FOR ALL THE RIDERS IN THE EL PASO AN LAS CRUCES AREA.... REASON IS BEACUSE I LIVE OUT HERE IN LC AN IM WILLING TO TRAVEL BUT NOT A LONGG ASS RIDE...SO IM THINKING OF SOMETHING THATS IN THE MIDDLE LIKE ANTHONY TX OR SOMETHING IN THAT AREA ....I DK WHERE TO GO MAYBE THE SONIC OR SOME WHERE ...THROW OUT SOME PLACESS...BUT LIKE I SAID SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE SO EVERYONE CAN HIT IT UP FROM BOTH CITIES I KNOW THERE IS THE SUNDAY RIDES BUT ITS GETTING HOT AS FCK AN I KNOW SOME PEOPLE HATE BEING OUT IN THE SUN AN SHIT...SO LIKE I SAID I WAS THINKING WEDS, THURS, NIGHTS MAYBE..I DK...BUT WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
Back to top Go down
ramon2130

BIKE NIGHT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIKE NIGHT?   BIKE NIGHT? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:55 am

I like the Night Idea, I like to ride when the sun goes down its nicer I think. Less cars in the streets and no sun or heat.
I understand you dont like to come all the way to El Paso but in case your up for it. Today Wednesday and every Wednesday theres a car show at FoxPlaza parkinglot, entrance is $3 per person.
You can see a lot of cool cars and a bunch of bikes. Kawasakis 1400, Hayabusas, R1's, R6's, Cbr's everything a lot of custom bikes a couple of cruisers and choppers.
Me and my friends go in our bikes usually like 8 bikes just us. Its pretty cool to hang out.
Everyone start leaving at around 9:30 - 10:00. We usually cruise around for 1/2 an hour and then everyone goes home. We dont have anyone from Cruces everyone is here in El Paso.
If you wanna go we'll be there. Look for us.
BIKE NIGHT? Photo10
Back to top Go down
808kawizx636

BIKE NIGHT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIKE NIGHT?   BIKE NIGHT? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:58 pm

That sounds cool but I was saying to make it where it's bikes only no cars or anything... An if we do something I'm the middle I think both cities will show up n. It will work out
Back to top Go down
808kawizx636

BIKE NIGHT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIKE NIGHT?   BIKE NIGHT? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:27 pm

again...so does anybody know of a good spot somewhere in anthony that will be good to eat and just kick it?? and what also would be a goood night to do it???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BIKE NIGHT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIKE NIGHT?   BIKE NIGHT? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIKE NIGHT?
Page 1 of 1