Fastlife Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fastlife Racing

A place where El Paso can meet up to talk about the fastlife. Motorcycles, Quads, and Cars!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
texxasmade

im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help? Empty
PostSubject: im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help?   im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:06 pm

How ya'll doing im looking for a bike, honestly a cbr600rr older model or what i really want is an 02 f4i iv been looking for the last 7 months and nothing, so im reaching out to the bike community for help on this so if anyone knows of anything please let me know. Also i look forward to talking with yall im not a new rider but its been a really long time . ready to saddle back up and see if i can still ride like i use too ....id really appreciate the help thank you ..
Back to top Go down
808kawizx636

PostSubject: Re: im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help?   im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:20 pm

What's good bro...welcome.to the site...I been looking for bikes for some friends an they have 2 bikes for about 3500-3800 an f4I n a zx6r 636 ...there on craiglist
Back to top Go down
Gore

Gore

PostSubject: Re: im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help?   im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:16 pm

welcome to the site Wink
and 808 is right check craiglist
i know it's a pain but best place to find the bike you want.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adrianofgore
texxasmade

PostSubject: 3k   im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Gore wrote:
welcome to the site Wink
and 808 is right check craiglist
i know it's a pain but best place to find the bike you want.

3 is were i want to be ?
Back to top Go down
808kawizx636

PostSubject: Re: im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help?   im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:39 pm

You want to spend up to 3k at most?? How much you got in hand to put for a down??
Back to top Go down
texxasmade

PostSubject: Re: im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help?   im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 am

3k- 3600 is really gonna be the max, i got 1100 right now, however im kinda between the fence fence right now because i have an upcoming deployment soon and training next month thats a month long so i dont want it siting, pretty sure the wife wont start it and let it run a bit while im away..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help?   im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im new to the page here and im looking for a bike any help?
Page 1 of 1